All New Layaway Plan
You can mail payments to:
Rd Unit 281
Please Call 727-457-1491 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
if you would like to wire the funds.
If you are starting a new layaway, please call to verify the bus
is still available.
Now you can get the bus of your dreams! See a bus you
want, put it on layaway. Pay no service fees* & No
We will take up to $500 one time on a credit card, to put a bus
Then you will need to send a check, money order, or do bill pay,
*You can wire the funds. There is a $25 wire fee for all
plan works as follows:
We can deliver any of our vehicles to your doorstep. Click
here for more info.
- To place a bus on layaway, you need to put down at
least a $100 deposit (for buses $10,000 and under).
- Every $100 you pay on the bus adds 7 additional
- For the first 13 weeks, there is no storage fee
for holding a bus. This gives you 3 months to pay
off your bus with no fees & no interest.
- After the first 13
weeks, there is a $25 per week storage fee. You can still
pay $100 per week, but only $75 will apply towards the
- All payments (minus storage fees) go towards your
balance. There is no service fee to use our layaway plan.
- If you have a bus/vehicle on layaway for at least
6 weeks and then change your mind or change buses, there
will be a Re-Stocking fee of $300, which will be
deducted from your payments already made. If you
change buses for a 3rd time there is a $500 re-stocking
fee. If you change buses for a 4th time there is a
$800 re-stocking fee. If you change buses anytime
after that, there is a $1000 re-stocking fee each
time. You can change buses one time during the
first 6 weeks with no re-stocking fee.
- All layaway payments
are non-refundable. They are transferable to any
other bus. *subject to re-stocking fees. They
- If you fail to pay the layaway payment, your bus
may be sold to someone else. Your payments are never
lost. They are transferable to any other bus on the
- For a bus to be eligible, it must be located in
FL& be $10,000 or less.
- For buses over $10,000 they require a deposit of
60% down to hold. Then need paid for in full within
90 days. Re-stocking fee does apply.
- Only one (1) bus may be on layaway per customer at
- Prices for layaway and/or storage are subject to
change with a 2 week notice.